Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PX80U Absolutely Brilliant !

Few models I considered before purchasing this one were

Samsung 50 inch plasmas HT 5054 (1299 $), 5064 (1400$) the 56 inch LED DLP (1499$) and LG 5PCD 50 inch plasma( 1249$).

I am glad I chose this model as in terms of look and clarity , I doubt if any model in the market can beat this. My uncle has Sony XBR 52 inch LCD and this PLASMAS is as good as that. Even a microscope would find it hard to decipher the difference.

This is as good as it gets ! I bought mine for 1419 from Amazon. They raised the price to 1519 the next day :)

Pros :- Excellent picture , SD card slot , Not too heavy ( I had Philips 42 inch Plasma which was twice as heavy), great looks (black glossy frame), very good set of inputs , nice intuitive remote, Excellent SD picture as well infact some channels look as good as HD !!

Cons :- No PIP , No glow on the remote buttons.

In spite of these minor cons, I am very very happy. I would end up buying it again given a choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment