Thursday, October 8, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PX80U Excellent Plasma

This is the 3rd plasma that I ordered from Panasonic, and this technology never let me down. I love this product! I have it hooked up to my DirecTV satellite and tested the picture quality with the regular signal and HD signal. With both signals, the pictures is crisp and clear from watching about 4 feet away from the screen and everything is the same at 8 feet away. This plasma is 720p native resolution and it is great. So unless you have a small room where you need a 1080p native resolution, that is if you are watching very close and ruin your eyes at the same time, you really don't need a 1080p resolution. So save yourself some big bucks by getting the 720p instead of 1080p. Buy yourself some good recliners and of course the flat panel tv stand or wall mount instead, because you gonna need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment